Expected code changes:
- setup should no longer generate numeric server IDs. It should use one provided by the user, or generate some LDAP-y ones like "Babs Jensen", "Sam Carter", etc. The server IDs must be global.
- which code is that?
- dsreplication should no longer generate server IDs, but instead use the existing ones.
- remove ReplicationCliMain.selectRandomId()
- remove ReplicationDomainCfg.setServerId()
- Add an upgrade task that will:
- remove all the server ids from the domain configurations
- copy the server id for cn=admin data as the global server id (Since we are sure this one is unique)