Affects Version/s: 6.5.2, 7.0.0
Fix Version/s: 7.0.0
scriptedcrest-connector-184.108.40.206-SNAPSHOT (SCM-Revision: 0127602b2deb7e1ae6373a896062f3e7f00417fa)
scriptedrest-connector-220.127.116.11-SNAPSHOT (SCM-Revision: 69c202736290f33b9f0de1fbeb19d168a65709e4)
Support Ticket IDs:
Due to failing CI tests we have made some troubleshooting on rest2ldap endpoint over SSL, and we have found that when we run a curl command with a simple query more than once, it gets more CPU usage heavy and on the 5th request it is stuck and doesn't retrieve any results.
The only workaround is to restart DS before it times out on the fifth request.
There is no problem when running query on rest2ldap without SSL.
Logs, Ldif, and endpoint json attached.
- Install DJ with SSL
- Configure rest2ldap api endpoint
- Run query for the first time (it could be any simple query)
- Repeat step 3) and you will see that the second run raised the CPU usage for DS processes but returns the results properly.
- Repeat step 3) for the third and fourth time, CPU usage gets even higher but still returns the results properly.
- Repeat step 3) for the fifth time, CPU usage drops a little and get stable in consuming resources, however it doesn't retrieve any results and is stuck.