The new ds-pwp-password-policy sub-entry objectClass is a sub-class of pwdPolicy. This leads to confusing API:
- inconsistent attribute naming: some are camel-case, some are handlebar-case
- overlapping feature: pwdInHistory vs ds-pwp-password-history-duration
- overlapping feature: pwdCheckQuality and all validators
- overlapping feature: pwdMinLength and length validator.
This issue can be closed once:
- ds-pwp-password-policy is a standalone objectClass which does not sub-class pwdPolicy
- we have documentation explaining how to migrate from ID policies to the new format.