Affects Version/s: 7.0.0
Fix Version/s: Not applicable
Environment:Linux Mint 19.1, OpenDJ: 7.0.0-SNAPSHOT e041bae9568, WildFly 18.0.1.Final, Rest2LdapGateway 7.0.0-SNAPSHOT, jdk11 (OpenJDK 11.0.6)
When deploy rest2ldapGateway war file to Wildfly and send request to the endpoint, than WildFly raise error at server.log
More you can see at the file server.log
I have open PR with creating Wildfly.py to pyforge https://stash.forgerock.org/projects/QA/repos/pyforge/pull-requests/16479 , where is possible to run some tests for set up OpenDJ, wildfly...
Steps to reproduce manually:
- Download and unzip all thinks
- Set up DJ
- Change configuration for Wildfly (ports, hostname etc. at Standalone.xml file)
- Start Wildfly standalone
- Add users with script add-user.sh
- Copy war file to ~wildfly/standalone/deployments/*
- Wait on war is deployed
- Navigate to endpoint via browser (example endpoint: http://localhost:8081/opendj-rest2ldap-servlet-7.0.0-SNAPSHOT/api/read/users/user.0 )
Request failed with 500 response code, at server.log we can see now error.