The stress jobs `rest2ldap.rest` and `rest2ldap.rest_disable_cache` failed due to fail test `rest_delete_operations_embedded*`. Tests are removing 200000 users with 200000 delete requests, until 30th of January 2021 some requests failed (to ten) with `j.i.IOException: Premature close` or status 404.
I am not able to reproduce on my machine, however on lab comte machine I was able to reproduce with automation tests and with manually.
Tests for reproduce:
- stress duration on jenkins is 1800
- stress number users must be minimal set up to 200000
Steps to reproduce:
- Download, unzip and setup OpenDJ latest snapshot with enabled http
- Import entries (e.g. created file from makeldif)
- Add rest2ldap user and set basic auth for rest2ldap
- Create mapping from example
- Run galing sh for delete (I used scala script from autoamtion tests)
IOException Premature close:
Links on failed jobs: