When snapshot version of PS connector is deployed and the exact version of the connector including the -SNAPSHOT is put into provisioner, the connector is not found. If version range from -SNAPSHOT to -SNAPSHOT is used, it works. When exact version without -SNAPSHOT is used it works as well. The version in the MsPowerShell.Connector.dll properties/details is 184.108.40.206 though.
- deploy attached remote .NET connector server and start it
- setup IDM to connect to .net connector server
- Deploy a snapshot version of connector to .NET server. (For example This one
- Run following tests:
- Test "bundleVersion": "220.127.116.11-SNAPSHOT", - SHOULD BE OK
- Test "bundleVersion": "18.104.22.168" - SHOULD BE FALSE
- test version range "bundleVersion": "[22.214.171.124-SNAPSHOT, 126.96.36.199-SNAPSHOT]" - how come this works?
QA note: automated test name bundleVersion_valid_value