There are currently two implementations of a connector to Salesforce. One resides inside of openidm and the other inside of openib repo. The connector that is used in IDM was ported over from OpenIB repo and implements it's own custom provisioner service interface. Having the salesforce connector will relieve IDM of having to implement openicf framework like provisioner service that the salesforce connector relies on.
Port over the source from openidm-salesforce into a new openicf/salesforce-connector repo that will be using the ICF libraries.
- Provide a sample provisioner.openicf-salesforce.json file that may be used with the current sync-with-salesforce sample.
- Any new additional code or reworking should include unit tests coverage.
- Ensure that the existing sample in idm, sync-with-salesforce is still functional.
- Port over all the java code into a new ICF connector.
- Ensure that the build process is automated for a release of this new connector.
- Add unit tests to critical parts of the connector.
- Test that this connector passes the automated tests around the sample in idm sync-with-salesforce.