Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: servicenow-connector-22.214.171.124
Component/s: ServiceNow Connector
Environment:ServiceNowConnector: 126.96.36.199-SNAPSHOT afe43cba2e7,
OpenIDM version "6.5.0-SNAPSHOT" 6f21de8,
Linux Mint 18.2 64-bit,
openjdk version "1.8.0_181"
`pagedResulsCookie` value is the same for paging query without `pagedResultsOffset` and with `pagedResultsOffet`. But `pagedResultsCookie` should be different for these cases.
Steps to reproduce:
- Download, unzip openidm, start openidm and set up serviceNow connector according documentation
- When exists less than 5 records in user table so create more records e.g.
- SEND GET request without pageSize
- SEND GET request with pageSize=2
- SEND GET request with pageSize=2 and with pagedResultsOffset=2
Actual result: First 2 records were skipped, however `pagedResultsCookie` was same for both request (for with offset and for without offset).
Expected result: First 2 records should be skipped and `pagedResultsCookie` should be different for request with skipped records and for request without skipped records.
Note: For my case it could be `"pagedResultsCookie": "4"`.