Affects Version/s: None
Component/s: Module - Provisioner framework
If the underlying database is not active at the time that OpenIDM is started, the connector will never get re-enabled even after the database is active.
Steps to reproduce:
- Configure a sample DatabaseTableConnector (see samples/provisioner);
- Configure recon and livesync schedule;
- Verify that the connector works during normal operations (recon, livesync);
- stop openidm
- stop mysql
- start openidm
- start mysql once openidm has completed startup
- observe that livesync schedule is executed but no action is actually performed
The OpenICFProvisionerService associated with the DatabaseTableConnector never gets enabled after database is restarted.