After defining a condition query for a managed role using 'The value for', the attribute selected is available twice from the drop-down box and upon re-selection, an invalid querySyntax is generated e.g.
/sn eq "test"
//sn eq "test
1. Start OpenIDM (Tested on Master, rev 55211b4)
2. Define a managed role (testRole)
3. Add a condition to the managed role using the 'The value for' operator and 'SN' - note that SN only appears once within the drop down for selecting an attribute as 'Last Name (sn)' [6.0.0].
4. Save the condition and reload the role
5. Check the contents of the drop down for selecting an attribute and note that there is now 'Last Name (sn)' and 'sn (/sn)' showing as options. Selecting 'sn (/sn)' causes the query to be modified as above.