Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: OpenIDM 184.108.40.206
Fix Version/s: OpenIDM 220.127.116.11
Environment:OpenIDM version "18.104.22.168-RC1" (revision: 21f9b73) jenkins-OpenIDM - 5.5.x - Release-51 sustaining/5.5.x
When I tried to update from 5.5.0.x to 22.214.171.124. workflow.json remains in conf folder. Due to this workflow.json is workflow enabled by default and it's a root case of issue in self-service UI, when admin disable workflow in settings.
workflow.json should be removed from all conf folder (default conf and sample conf, except -provisioning-with-workflow & sync-asynchronous).
- This issue disappears after disabling and enabling workflow by admin. After that the behavior is correct even after the next disabling of workflow.
Steps to reproduce:
- Install OpenIDM 5.5.0 with JDBC repo (tested with MySQL)
- Upgrade to OpenIDM 126.96.36.199 (full bits)
- ./cli.sh update --skipRepoUpdatePreview --acceptLicense --user openidm-admin:openidm-admin --url http://192.168.88.136:8080/openidm openidm-188.8.131.52-RC1.zip
- For example start openimd with sample 'sync-with-csv'
- Log in to admin.
Expected result: Workflow should be disabled.
Actual result: Workflow is enabled.
- Disable workflow
- Switch to self-service UI
Expected result: Workflow widget is not loaded.
Actual result: Workflow widget is loaded and error is observed.
Tested on OpenIDM version "184.108.40.206-RC1" (revision: 21f9b73) jenkins-OpenIDM - 5.5.x - Release-51 sustaining/5.5.x.