When adding a validation policy to a managed object's property, the Add button is disabled until a parameter is specified, even for those policies that do not take parameters, such as 'unique'.
1) Navigate to Configure/Managed Objects/user
2) Add a property named 'test'.
3) Navigate to the edit view for the new property, 'Validation' tab.
4) Click on 'Add Policy'.
5) Enter 'unique' as the policy ID.
- The 'Add' button remains disabled.
6) add a dummy parameter and value
- the 'Add' button becomes active;
Expected behaviour: Validation policy that does not take parameters can be added without having to supply a dummy parameter.
Workaround: Add dummy parameter, click Add, then re-enter the edit view and remove the parameter.