During testing of
OPENIDM-5465 I noticed really big difference in performance on OpenIDM 5.0.1.x and higher versions (OpenIDM 5.5.x and OpenIDM 6.0.x). Please look at attached table below with approximately times of updating role members.
|update role condition from 0 members to 25.000 members||19.4||18.6||30.6||29.6||-||-|
|update role condition from 25.000 members to 155 members||20.7||13.4||15.5||8.9||-||-|
|update role condition from 0 members to 5.000 members||3.9||3.8||6.3||6.0||121||114|
|update role condition from 5.000 members to 15 members||2.8||2.7||2.0||1.7||31.6||25.5|
We can see performance improve on every higher version, which is great. But for 184.108.40.206 we can see really poor performance.
Role condition is updated via UI and users are generated by opendj (--sampleData xxxxx)
Steps to reproduce:
- Prepare repo with 25000 members (or 5000) - I used recon with opendj with sample data
- Create role with Condition = /mail co "example"