Steps to reproduce:
- Configure and start proxy
- Configure external.rest.json (example - external.rest.json)
- Make sure that proxySystem property is false (also tested with string - "false")
- Make sure that other proxy properties are configured (proxyUri,userName,password)
- Call external REST
Expected result: Call doesn't go through proxy.
Actual result: Call goes through proxy
If I remove proxyUri property, call doesn't go through proxy, so there is way how to disable proxy for external REST. But it looks like, that proxySystem property does nothing.
- OpenIDM version "6.5.0-M6" (build: 20181026232429, revision: 19efb10)
- OpenIDM version "6.0.0" (build: 20180503161550, revision: 355840d)
- OpenIDM version "184.108.40.206" (revision: 2fd374c)
Example of call external REST: