When setting up a new Elasticsearch or Splunk audit event handler in the UI, after saving and reopening, only the first number of the port is displayed.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create new Elasticsearch (or Splunk) audit event handler in IDM UI
2) set standard values i.e. localhost and set port to 12345
4) View conf/audit.json
5) reopen saved Elasticsearch audit event handler in UI
- UI displays value to set port of 12345
- UI only displays first number of port i.e. 1
- audit.json port value is set correctly
- If value of port in audit.json is reconfigured to "2345" after restart, the value displayed is now 2, so still only the first number.