- Add a property to the managed user schema called favoriteManager which has the same relationship setup as "manager".
- Update manager and favoriteManager such that they return-by-default=true.
- Create 3 users. empolyee1, employee2, boss1.
- make the manager of employee1 and employee2 to be boss1.
- make the favoriteManager of employee1 and employee2 to be boss1.
- read the employee1 object with
. Note that both the manager and favoriteManager should return in the results.
- update the employee1's manager to be employee2:
- read the boss1 reports.
- It should be expected that boss1 no longer has employee1 as a report.