Reproducible on IDM 18.104.22.168 and 7.0 snapshot.
From IDM 5.5 integrator's guide:
Lists the tasks according to the specified filter.
The parameters on which this list can be filtered include: taskId, ..., tenantId, assignee
But query param taskId does not work as expected. It returns all task instances regardless of the taskId, because:
1. the query param taskId is not handled (hence this bug).
2. for filtered queries on workflow, with "unknown" query params, all records are returned. This is a known issue:
OPENIDM-6931 : Filtered queries on workflows do not behave in the same way as a regular queryFilter
1. Run a sample workflow twice, to create two workflow task instances.
2. Querying on workflow task instance with param tenantId works as expected:
openidm log with FINEST logging shows the JDBC query "WHERE RES.TENANT_ID_ = ...":
3. Querying on workflow task instance with param taskId does not work. It returns all instances regardless of taskId:
- openidm log shows the JDBC query without any "WHERE ...":