Affects Version/s: 220.127.116.11
If an attribute is set to, "scope": "private", one is unable to perform a PATCH to delete or remove the attribute.
doesn't remove agreementHistory
doesn't remove agreement history, it replaces it with a blank array:
They would like to be able to use a REST CALL to remove/delete the attribute, even if "scope": "private". They do not want the empty array left behind.
1. Lay down a fresh OOTB IDM 18.104.22.168 using sample2b
2. Add an attribute that is an array to the users attributes
3. Assign a value for the newly created attribute to a user
4. Use the REST API PATCH with the action 'remove' to delete the attribute
5. Use the REST API GET to view the user and verify the attribute has been removed
6. Add the attribute back to the user and make sure it has a value
7. Edit the correct managed.json for the environment, locate the attribute and add "scope": "private" to the tail end of the attribute
8. Execute Step 4 and then Step 5 again and verify the attribute was still removed even though the scope was set to private.
1. Perform the same steps as in IDM 22.214.171.124 up Step 7
2. Use the REST API PATCH with the action 'remove' to delete the attribute
3. Use the REST API GET to view the user
The attribute would have been deleted, just like in IDM 126.96.36.199
The attribute will still be present