Child attributes of arrays and objects are not validated for the correct data type during a patch.
1. Unzip and start IDM 6.5.0
2. Modify the managed/user object to include an array of type objects where the child attributes are boolean and string type respectively:
3. Create a managed user without this attribute
4. Patch the managed user to add the attribute with the child attributes incorrectly typed:
5. Confirm that the patch was successful with the incorrect types stored within each child attribute:
Also tested with latest 7.0.0 snapshot (OpenIDM version "7.0.0-SNAPSHOT" (build: 20200115145820, revision: a61a6e3) jenkins-OpenIDM-build-master-1579)