Affects Version/s: 126.96.36.199
Fix Version/s: 7.0.0
Steps to reproduce
- Create a new IDM 188.8.131.52 environment
- Use https://backstage.forgerock.com/docs/idm/6.5/integrators-guide/index.html#password-history to set up a password history.
- Start IDM
- Create a new user via the Admin UI Manage > User
- Go back to that user and change the password so we have a password history. For my example, I changed the password from Welcome1, Welcome2, Welcome3.
- Create another user.
- When you get to the point to add a Password for the newly created user, use Welcome1 and you will get an error message:
- You will be unable save the user with Welcome1 and Welcome2 because of password history
The key here is that it has to be in the same session. If you refresh the browser you will not have the issue.