Fixes / improvements to the Workflow Editor:
(1) When you open the editor or create a new "blank" workflow, the XML attributes on the top-level element are not what they need to be. They must be:
(2) I'd like two buttons at the top of the XML editor view:
(a) "Reformat" which reformats the XML
(b) "Validate" which invokes the new model validation REST endpoint
(3) When you copy-n-paste XML into the editor and there is no diagram specified, we currently insert some diagram XML to prevent errors. There is an error in this XML.
^^^ notice the bpmnElement="Process_1", which needs to have a value that matches the "id" attribute of what I pasted into the editor.
For example, if I pasted:
^^^ you see that I have a 2nd-level "process" attribute with id="businessRuleProcess"
This is the ID that needs to be used in the inserted diagram XML.
Also, there can be multiple "process" elements, so it would be best if you just picked the first one.
(4) It would be nice if the scriptTask XML element had the following attribute on it by default when the editor creates them:
(5) There is a minor bug with XML editor line-numbers disappearing when you scroll the editor. You only see the line numbers that existed before scrolling.