Found some problems with docs for samples/scripted-jms-subscriber:
Section titled Configure a Secure Port for JMS Messages
- First step points to Configure SSL for ActiveMQ, but this section is confusing, because steps 6-8 are not generic to multiple samples. I suggest moving those last 3 steps to their own section below. The last step should be "Import the ActiveMQ server certificate into the IDM truststore".
- Second step refers to conf/messaging.json, but this is confusing, because in the very next section we are using a specific sample, which means the file would be located in samples/scripted-jms-subscriber/conf/messaging.json
- Suggest moving the second step to be part of following sections
- The mention of ssl://127.0.0.1:61617?daemon=true should be changed to ssl://localhost:61617?daemon=true because we use localhost as the CN (common name) in the SSL cert instructions
- Please check for other ActiveMQ docs that use ssl://127.0.0.1 on the IDM side of the config. In the ActiveMQ config files, for ActiveMQ itself, using 127.0.0.1 is OK.