- In this section we state:
* In this section we give a list of what's bundled or not bundled.
The Workday connector depends on a number of libraries that are bundled with the connector. The libraries must be placed in the path/to/openidm/lib directory if you are running the connector locally. All dependencies must be copied to the /path/to/openicf/lib/ directory on the connector server if you are running the connector remotely.
In fact, no connector dependencies are bundled with the Workday Connector anymore.
To resolve this JIRA:
- Check that the list of dependencies and versions is accurate (check with Gael)
- Indicate that the dependencies are public and can be downloaded from any maven public repo (such as https://mvnrepository.com/).
- Note that all dependencies must be put into the lib directory (of a local or remote server)
- Change this section] that says we bundle the dependencies and rather point to the list of what they need
- Backport this fix to the 7.0.0 docs