Steps to reproduce:
- Use samples/sync-with-ldap-bidirectional
- add the following triggerSyncProperties:
"triggerSyncProperties" : [
- Go to Managed.json and makes sure we set "returnByDefault" : true,
- Create a role, and add it to one of the users you are going to test with
- Make sure triggerSyncProperties works, just change the sn to verify
- now go remove the role for that user and save.
- Then go to description and add something there.
- Note that the implicit sync takes place and is updated in LDAP even though description is not a part of the triggerSyncProperties.
Note that when we look at the objects for the old object we have:
But in the new objects, we don't see the roles=