We list an order of precedence when describing property substitution, but should add more that just -P for the lowest item (number 7) on this list, maybe add something about "Properties passed to the startup script with options such as `-P`, `-w`, or `-s`".
You can see the list in context at the bottom of this [topic](https://ea.forgerock.com/docs/idm/setup-guide/using-property-substitution.html#expression-evaluation). Copy/paste of list:
The following list displays the order of precedence, from greatest to least:
1. Environment variables override system properties, default token settings, and settings in expression files.
2. System properties override default token settings, and any settings in expression files.
3. Default token settings.
4. If `IDM_ENVCONFIG_DIRS` or `idm.envconfig.dirs` is set, the server uses the settings found in expression files.
5. Framework configuration properties.
6. Hardcoded property values.
7. Properties passed to the startup script with the `-P` option.