Identity Cloud would like to have certain manged object configuration (teammembers) separated from customer objects (users, roles). Improve IDM configuration consumption to support both the monolithic managed.json or "split-config" managed-object.json (but not simultaneously).
- Can run IDM with classic, monolithic managed.json as usual
- Can run IDM with separate, per-object configuration
- Document/describe how customers might migrate from the monolithic config to split config
- Do we make split config the new default?
- Updates to forgeops/cdk/platform-images config?
- Impacts to PIT