Resolution: Not a defect
Affects Version/s: OpenIDM 4.0.0
Fix Version/s: OpenIDM 4.0.0
Environment:OpenIDM 4.0.0-SNAPSHOT (revision: 2974954)
I have assigned the openidm-admin role to users authenticating via CLIENT_CERT module. The users can query the ids directly like "managed/user/ricksutter". When I wanted to list all the users in repo via "_queryId=query-all-ids" or "_queryFilter=True" the response is in both cases 403.
1) Use vanilla instalation of IDM
2) Make a copy of openidm/security/truststore
3) Import the attached certificate into the truststore
OPENIDM-4255 is not resolved apply the workaround from that JIRA.
5) update the "defaultUserRoles" in authentication.json to contain "openidm-admin" role
6) create ricksutter user in managed repo
7) query the rick sutter directly: