Customer encountered this when setting the nativeType to "array" on a scripted connectors object type.
This is easy to reproduce using sample2b.
- Start openidm using sample2b
- Edit the ldap connector via the admin ui
- Edit object types > account
- Select ldapGroups
- Change nativeType from object to array
- On refresh, Admin UI is no longer accessible due to a "Bad Request" error.
Inspection of the logs or REST queries reveals: "WARNING: Attribute type 'interface java.util.List' is not supported."
Not sure if "array" type is ever supported by OpenICF but the UI should be more robust in handling the error.