I have a CSV file ( attached ). I have tried to use the CSV connector to read this file.
At some point during my testing, the _PASSWORD_ field ended up at the top of the schema (see attached). When this happened, the account preview failed with an error ( again see attached ). Presumably because IDM is trying to make a REST call _PASSWORD_ as the sort key. Deleting _PASSWORD_ from the schema resolved the issue ( as now some other field was sorted on ). I have also tested creating a new _PASSWORD_ field at the bottom of the schema ( note you cannot re-order schema fields) this works too.
Suggest we need some way to select the key that is sorted on for the preview and/or re-order schema fields.