Affects Version/s: OpenIDM 4.5.0, OpenIDM 5.0.0
Fix Version/s: OpenIDM 5.0.0
Component/s: Module - Web UI
Environment:OSX w/Chrome Version 51.0.2704.84 (64-bit)
Sprint:OpenIDM Sprint 62, OpenIDM Sprint 63
1. Navigate to 'Association' -> 'Reconciliation Query Filters'
2. Define a new Source Query using 'The Value for', for example: /givenName sw 'Chr'
3. Save the changes
5. Click the '-' button in an attempt to delete the Query Filter
6. Note that the Query Filter is not removed and the browser throws the following errors:
7. Attempt to remove the Query Filter by changed 'The Value for' to 'No Filter', notice that the console displays the following errors:
8. Save the changes
9. Notice that the changes are saved correctly and the Query Filter is removed from the mapping
Note that a user can workaround the issue as described in #7 but that the change is not reflected in the UI immediately. Rather the change to 'No Filter' is persisted in the config when saved and is reflected in the UI upon a refresh of the page.
Also note that I have only tested this with the Chrome browser on OSX. The problem may or may not exist with other browsers.