Setting a task from "My Group's Tasks" to "Assign to me" and immediately back to "Unassigned" will cause that workflow instance to be 'lost' within the UI and cannot be assigned to anyone.
1. Run samples/usecase/usecase1 to populate the repository (execute reconciliation 3 times)
2. Stop OpenIDM, start using samples/usecase/usecase2
3. Log in as user.1 // Passw0rd and start a 'User onboarding process' workflow instance
4. Log out
5. Log in as hradmin // Passw0rd
6. Open Chrome Developer Tools -> Network and set the throttling to GPRS (500ms, 50kb/s)
7. Set the workflow item within "My group's tasks" to 'Assign to me' and then immediately to 'Unassigned'
8. Within the network tab, you'll see two PUT requests and the workflow item will be gone
HAR file example attached.