From Admin UI: Manage > Processes > Active tab. Clicking on a process instance results in a "Not Found Error" dialog.
Steps to reproduce:
- Follow and complete steps for samples/workflow
- Create a new managed user, user2, that resembles user1 via the Admin UI. This way the _id of the user will get generated (unlike user1)
- Log into Self Service UI as user2
- Submit a contractor request to create a process instance
- Log out and log into Admin UI as administrator
- Go to Manage > Processes > Active tab.
- Click on a process instance
- Should get "Not Found Error" dialog.
When creating a workflow, the processinstance is saved with the userName (actually authenticationId from the request object) of the user who initiated the workflow (saved in startUserId). When you go to view a processinstance via the Admin UI, the view will fail if the user's _id is not the same as the userName. The sample/workflow works, because we create user whose _id is the same as their userName. If you create a user with the auto-generated _id, it will not.