After deleting all KBA questions via the UI, it's still possible to enable User Registration with KBA.
minimumAnswersToDefine = 2
That's conceivably OK if there were a requirement to add questions during user self-registration. But there isn't.
And the result, when trying user self-registration, I get a 500 error, only in the console (with an "internal server error" message for end user consumers, shown in the screenshot)
So when I try to self-register as a new user, I see the following in the console:
- start IDM with default project
- Admin UI, Configure > User Registration
- Enable User Registration
- Edit KBA Stage, delete questions
- Go to self-service UI, click Register
1) In the Admin UI, don't allow users to delete KBA questions, at least not below the minimum required.
2) In the self-service UI, set up a better error message
(alternatively, you could allow users to set up their own KBA questions during self-registration)
Changes to KBA questions should not lead to errors during user registration.