"*Current policy is read-only; set a different policy* to enable changes to the target system" notification still shows when Current Policy of mapping is set to Default Mappings.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create new connector. Configure > Connectors > New Connector (I used CSV)
- Create new mapping. Configure > Mapping > New Mapping.
- Select CSV file to be source and Managed User as target.
- Create mapping.
- You should now see the read-only notification near the top of the page.
- Add missing properties under Properties tab. (There will be four for csv)
- Switch to Behaviors tab.
- Change Current Policy to Default Actions and save.
- The read-only notification will now go away.
- Now do a Reconciliation. (On the page you are on now.)
- After the recon is complete the read-only notification pops back up even though the Current Policy under the Behavior tab is still set to Default Actions.