Affects Version/s: OpenIDM 6.0.0
Fix Version/s: OpenIDM 6.0.0
Environment:Linux Mint 16.04, Chrome 61.0.3163.91(64-bit), Firefox 56.0, OpenIDM version "6.0.0-SNAPSHOT" (revision: f6c6759), OpenDJ "6.0.0-SNAPSHOT" (build id: 20171025084135)
When add the attribute "ldapGroups" to some an assignment or open details of an assignment which have attribute "ldapGroups" at Web UI so browser console displayed error and value of "ldapGroups" attribute was not displayed.
Demonstrate with the sample 5 - Synchronizing LDAP Groups for add the attribute "ldapGroups".
Steps to reproduce:
- Setup OpenDJ
- Running the sample
- Visit and login to https://localhost:8443/admin page
- Navigate to the Manage > Assignment
- Create new assignment - click on the New Assignment and fill required e.g.:
- Assignment name: ldapGroupsTest
- Description: For ldapGroupsTest.
- Mapping: managedUser_systemLdapAccounts
- Click on the Save button
- Select the Attributes tab
- Click on the Add an attribute button ant then select "ldapGroups" at list
Expect result: "ldapGroups" should be selected and place for value should be displayed like at screenshot without error at browser console.
Actual result: "ldapGroups" was selected and place for value displayed correctly but browser console shown the error.
Demonstrate with the sample 5 - Synchronizing LDAP Groups for open details Assignment with "ldapGroups" attribute.
Steps to reproduce:
- Must done steps of Case 1 steps to reproduce
- Click on "+ item" button and select "string" for item 1
- Enter "cn=com,dn=TestValue" to the field for value "ldapGroups" attribute
- Click on Save button
- Clear Browser console and network
- Navigate to Manage > Assignment
- Click on the "ldapGroupTest" assignment item for view details
- Select Attributes tab
- Expect result: "ldapGroups" attribute should be correctly displayed - with displayed value for "ldapGroups" attribute.
- Actual result: "ldapGroups" value was not displayed.
- Result from rest client: http://localhost:8080/openidm/managed/assignment?_queryFilter=true