Affects Version/s: OpenIDM 5.0.0
When I create multiple target records from a single source record using link qualifiers on a managed-object-to-managed-object mapping, the target records are correctly created, but the links created are incorrectly, resulting in inconsistent sync behavior later on.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create two managed objects (Alpha and Beta) each with only a "name" attribute.
2) Create an instance of an alpha with an arbitrary name.
3) Create a mapping with Alpha as the source and Beta as the target.
4) Set a static list of link qualifiers such as ["admin", "user", "manager"]
5) For transparency, set a transformation script for the name attribute to only "linkQualifier".
6) Change the behaviors to Default Actions.
7) Run the reconciliation.