Resolution: Not a defect
Affects Version/s: 7.0.0, 7.0.0-micsvc-1.0.3
Component/s: UI - Freeform Editor
Environment:Identity Gateway 7.0.0-SNAPSHOT Build 8242ee9d10 (2020-June-05 09:31)
Firefox 72.0.2 (64-bit)
Sprint:2020.08 - IG / Microservices
Status reason in StaticResponseHandler must not be editable.
Create a new route with freeform editor:
- add a StaticResponseHandler
- Select 200 OK for the HTTP status
- Edit the label and change to OK to KO(or anything).
- See on the displayed route that the status has been changed to 200 KO.
- Given HTTP status reason must not be modifiable even if that does not really impact the behavior.
(Even if as per RFC:
[...] The reason phrases listed here are only recommendations
– they can be replaced by local equivalents without affecting the protocol.