As a user I want a section in the releases notes that will guide me during my transition from IG WebApp to IG Standalone.
- New section in releases-notes
- Next to the migration notes where we explain how to migrate a 6.5 config to 7.0 ?
- JDBC change (from JNDI to the JdbcDataSource component)
- ClientHandler/RPH connections value leading to different number connections to the protected app
- How to migrate Tomcat config to standalone
- config.json > "temporaryStorage" and incoming requests behaviours.
- Standalone : if the request body is larger than the fileLimit, returns a 413 without going through the filter chain.
- War : if the request body is larger than the fileLimit, will throw an Overflow exception upon first request.entity read.